Account Executive – Singapore
VoucherWOW uses the power of group buying to offer a deal a day on the best experiences in Singapore and beyond. We're rapidly expanding and we want you to be part of this collaborative, fast-paced environment.
To reach our goals, we're looking to hire Account Executives. Our Account Executives are an integral part of the team, securing enormous discounts on behalf of VoucherWOW subscribers from the most popular and desirable local businesses including restaurants, bars, spas, salons, theatres and tourism venues.
We're looking for engaging, enthusiastic, hard working account executives who live in their sales territory, and have a wide variety of connections in their network. The ideal candidate is a sales professional who can prospect, negotiate and close VoucherWOW Deals in a fast-based environment while creating a strong merchant pipeline.
- Develop leads for VoucherWOW Deals using a variety of online and offline sources
- Set up phone meetings with qualified prospects
- Assess potential business deals, negotiate favorable terms and acquire prospective commitment
- Manage relationships with established clients and construct proposals and contracts within selling guidelines
- Communicate ongoing contact and sales activities
- Provide documentation on new client acquisitions to the operations team
- Meet individual quarterly and annual sales goals
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of sales experience is required. Online advertising, direct marketing, local advertising or pharmaceutical sales are a plus
- Working understanding of CRM systems
- Solid communication and presentation skills with the ability to sell at all levels
- Social media knowledge
- Self motivation, flexibility and drive
- Work with minimal supervision and maintain focus under tight deadlines
- Strategic and creative thinking
- Competitive base salary + unlimited commission + bonuses
How to apply
Singaporean and PR only. To apply, send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the word "Account Executive" in the subject line.